An interesting fact about indoor plants is they require little water and light for their growth and survival. There are different types and sizes of indoor plants that defines the levels of water and light along with cleaning procedures. In order to get a view about indoor plants, here are a few facts or information about indoor plants.
Depending on the Qualities of the Indoor Plant
- A healthy indoor plant has a thick foliage compared to thin.
- A healthy indoor plant has thick roots that is easily visible to our naked eyes.
- A healthy indoor plant is free from diseases. Indicators like sticky residues, presence of white dots, bad odor, etc., mean the plant isn’t healthy but in poor condition.
Depending on the Types of Plants Requiring Minimum Levels of Water and Light
- Peace Lily – Growing well under moist conditions is the peace Lily indoor plant. Just because you hear the word “Moist” does not necessarily mean that you keep pouring water over this plant on a constant basis.
- Dracaena – Comprising of beautiful long green leaves is the Dracaena indoor plant.
- Philodendron – Many indoor plant enthusiasts love the philodendron. This plant is known to attract less flies and insects. Moreover, you don’t need to keep cleaning this plant on a regular basis.
Consider learning about indoor plants if you’re interested to keep a few in the coming days inside your home. Doing office plant hire in Melbourne is another great way to understand and learn about indoor plants.