One of the latest non-invasive facials that work to cleanse the skin and bring out the natural light is hydrafacial. This treatment works to minimize fine lines, wrinkles, mild acne, hyper-pigmentation, clogged / enlarged pores, dark spots and oily skin.
This treatment works with the aid of an, end suction unique spiral that sucks in dirt so that the serum can be delivered deep into the pores of the skin.
The hydrafacial MD treatments are multistep treatments that help to leave the skin hydrated and firm while also ensuring elasticity and radiance is restored.
Before you consider getting hydrafacial treatment, it is important to understand the pros of the procedure.
Pro Of Hydrafacials
• Hydrafacial is an appropriate treatment for all skin types. Even those who have sensitive skin can benefit from this procedure because it does not cause excessive irritation and redness.
• The recovery time is quick and fast. Immediately after the procedure you can proceed with the day to day tasks. There is no downtime and you can even apply makeup on the same day itself.
• At the first sitting itself, the instant results are immediately visible. After the required number of sittings, your skin looks clean, firm and radiant.
• The texture of your skin is greatly increased.
• The serum used in the treatment of hydrafacial can be customized to your skin type and texture.
• The cost of a sitting is on par with most other cosmetic treatments.