Wondering How to setup Netgear wifi extender at your home or office? If your answer is yes, then congratulations you have landed on to the right post. This post will provide you with simple an easy to understand instructions for Netgear Wifi Extender Setup. There are two ways in which you can install a Netgear WiFi extender: Manual method and WPS method. We will discuss both these methods one by one. You can choose any method depending upon your device variant and your preference.
Netgear Wifi Extender Setup : Manual Method
- Plug in your Netgear wifi extender into a workable electrical port.
- Carefully connect the range extender and your WiFi device.
- Run the Network Manager and open the web browser of your choice.
- Open mywifiext login page.
- You will now need to create an account in case you don’t already have one.
- Select the network you wish to boost and press next button.
- Complete Netgear wifi extender setup process by clicking on the End button.
Netgear Wifi Extender Setup : WPS Method
- Plug in your Netgear wifi extender and wait until it get ON.
- Press WPS button for 4 to 5 second.
- Now press the button of your router.
- When the LED light on your device should turn Solid Green means that the router has been properly configured with the extender.
- After that connect to the range extender’s home network using the same username and password as that of your existing router’s network.
- You can check out the Netgear Extender manual for the default username and password.
- Thus, your Netgear Wifi Extender Setup process has been completed successfully. You may now connect all your wireless devices to the home network and enjoy uninterrupted internet connectivity all over your workplace or home.
Still, unable to complete the process? Please feel free to reach out to My Wifi Ext Fix expert technicians. We have a dedicated team of experienced and certified technicians who work passionately to resolve all your technical queries in the most professional manner.