The most recent epidemic that's causing major concern around the world may be that the Influenza virus subtype H1N1, commonly known as swine flu. This really is one of the most frequent causes of influenza in humans.
It's been reported that an outbreak of flu occurred in Mexico, which led to quite a few deaths and countless cases that occurred, in March and April 2009. This was in reaction to sustained human-to-human transfer of the virus.
Here Are a Few Tips to prevent the spread of H1N1:
1. Wash your hands frequently with Antiseptic handwash, especially before a meal.
2. Be sure to carry pocket-size Hand Sanitizers and Wipes.
3. If you're ill, stay away from infecting the others by wearing a flu mask. Wear the mask by expanding it around, and cover the nose and under your chin. If you are looking for a safety mask for protection against influenza then you can consult U-Mask.
4. In case you can't avoid crowds, then increase your immunity with antioxidants.
5. Ultimately, ensure you maintain good hygiene practices. Avoid touching your face or your mouth before cleaning the hands. Avoid crowded places, especially associations. Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough and avoid throwing contaminated tissues in open bins.
6. Maintain your environment with no germs with cleaning sanitizer and air-purifiers (just those with HEPA Filters are effective). Pick an air purifier that suits your room size and will be kept and operated. Each day, disinfect children's toys.
Visit a health care provider if you are in doubt or when you have flu-like outward symptoms, including fever, lethargy, lack of desire, coughing, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, and vomiting.