Antenatal care is the basic health care that you will receive during your pregnancy. It's important because it can help to prevent birth defects, which happen in about one out of fifty pregnancies. It can also protect you from a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. This article will explain what antenatal care entails, and it will also provide some helpful tips for making your pregnancy a success!
Antenatal care is the health and social care given to pregnant women during their pregnancy. It includes prenatal check-ups, antenatal classes, and other services tailored to meet the individual needs of pregnant women. You can also look for Antenatal Care Services through various online sources.
Image Source: Google
Antenatal care can help protect both mother and baby from a range of health problems, including pre-term birth, low birth weight, and maternal death.
Pros of Antenatal Care
Antenatal care is a term used to describe the range of services and advice offered to pregnant women before, during and after pregnancy.
There are pros and cons to antenatal care, but overall it is thought to be beneficial for both mother and baby.
Here are some of the benefits of antenatal care:
1. Antenatal care can help ensure a healthy pregnancy by providing information on health risks and how to avoid them, as well as advice on eating right and getting enough exercise.
2. It can help identify any problems early on, so they can be treated before they become serious.
3. It can reassure mothers that everything is going well with their pregnancy and help them deal with any anxieties or worries they may have.
4. Antenatal care can provide support during labor and delivery if needed.
5. It can improve the bond between mother and baby, helping them feel more connected during this important time in their lives.